Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperp...58 Answers
  • What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1939)
Ashley S.
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
I really like using this on my oily skin clients, however I felt this was way too drying for my skin and any of my clients who have dry skin as well.
Whittney l.
Bristol, VA
Just no. Totally didn't work for me. It made my skin look so dry and patchy. I wanted to love this product but I can't. Wouldn't recommend to anyone.
Amandy c.
This foundation is great, it is really full coverage, the only thing is that it is hard to blend, its really thick so you have to work fast with it.
Ciara J.
Nephi, UT
I use this as an evrryday look. But when it comes to halloween, it is light enough i can white out my face
Tried it the other day nd it was awesome!
Liz B.
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
Amazing coverage and lasts super long! When used with the primer it is super matte and doesn’t clump was or get oily. However, it is a little chalky.
Marcela R.
Las Vegas, NV
Nothing out there covers like this foundation. If you want a FULL coverage, this is for you. If you like light or medium coverage, you will hate it!
Ashley G.
Austin, TX
Review for: 44 LIGHT - COOL UNDERTONE more...
Wasn't a fan of this and I know so many people are. It just didn't really do much for me. It wasn't a bad foundation but it wasn't anything special.
Brianna P.
Oklahoma City
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
I have oily skin and I heard that this foundation was a Matte coverage. Definitely matte! A little too matte for my liking, super hard to blend out/:
Julia J.
THE BEST FOUNDATION I HAVE EVER USED. This highly pigmented foundation covers up everything without leaving a lining on the top of your skin. 10/10.
Sarah N.
Springfield, OR
Again if I could rate a 1/2 star would. I was extremely disappointed in this product. It was very patchy it moved all over and I am a big fan of KVD
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon