Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19892)
Media (1911)
Cameron W.
The coverage is amazing on this foundation but I do not recommend it if you don't need the full coverage it often leaves my skin feeling very cakey
Erica D.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Love my KVD foundation. I've been using it for a couple of months now by far one of my favorites. A Lil bit goes along way... and Awesome coverage!
Kelli M.
Mission Viejo, CA
Review for: Medium 54 more...
One of the best full coverage foundations I've ever used. It's pretty thick so apply it with a beauty blender for an easier, flawless application.
Marian A.
This foundation is very thick and excellent for those looking for full coverage. If you mix it with KVD primer it will help stretch the foundation.
joselyen g.
OMG!! This foundation is the of the world .you need buy this foundation now its very very very good foundation REALLY YOU NEED BUY THIS RIGHT NOW.
Janeen P.
Rochester, NH
I adore this foundation!! Full coverage so it is a little heavy but it's the only brand that makes a shade light enough to match my skin perfectly!
riah S.
Salem, OR
Review for: Light 48 more...
I love this foundation. It's one of the only foundations I've found that gives me coverage, doesn't separate or look cakey, and stays put all day!
brooke m.
N Chesterfld, VA
Awesome full coverage foundation! I mean full coverage. This,stuff stays on and doesn't budge! If you need something to cover scarring this is it!
Kathryn W.
Greenwood, IN
Review for: Medium 52 more...
bought this a tattoo coverup for my neck and i still use it even though i no longer cover up the tattoos. it is a great product but is heavy
Lissette R.
Review for: Medium 52 more...
I have horrible pores and horrible baggy under eyes and this product did exactly what it said it would perfect for my complicated skin 2 thumbs up
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.