Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Media (1911)
Bridgett J.
Pacoima, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 64 Medium - Neutral Undertone more...
Love this foundation. Its super pigmented which means its super full coverage i can cover my tattos with this typa foundation. Good for oily skin.
Ashley M.
Scranton, Pa
My most favorite foundation ! I've been using this for years . It's gives full coverage & completely covers my back tattoo when I want it covered .
Amber P.
Rock Hill, SC
Just bought this last week and I live it. It is easy to use and has great coverage. I love how it feels on my face
It is light. My favorite by far.
Cinthia M.
San Jose, CA
It's honestly the best foundation for me it makes my face look really nice and covers up really well you guys should definitely try this product!!
Nataly W.
Atlanta , GA
This ish is the best foundation I've ever, ever used HANDS DOWN. it covers my acne and my scars and doesn't look caked on I can't live without it!!
Isabella D.
Mississippi
OMG this foundation work miracles! I never wear foundation but when I do it is only this one! You can very easily pick which one is your color too
It was way too thick for my liking, it was orange on my skin tone and I'm an nc40. It was tacky to the touch you definitely had to set with powder
Scarlet E.
Glendora , CA
I prefer powder most days but some days I use liquid and it’s always only KVD lock it! It’s the only color that matches perfect and stays all day!
Dee R.
Kissimmee, FL
Great coverage! But not so great for my oily skin. The "matte" finish doesn't last long. Gets cakey and patchy through out the day when you sweat.
Jessica B.
Victorville,California
I just got my hands on this foundation after reading so much great reviews. So far I love it and although its full coverage it feels pretty light.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.