Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19876)
Media (1909)
cayleigh ✨.
kerman
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
I got this foundation awhile back and I noticed that I was breaking out sooo much on my forehead and I normally don’t break out so I stopped using the foundation and I noticed it cleared up . So I would not recommend this foundation to anybody !
Andrea O.
This is a very full coverage foundation. Its very reasonably priced in my opinion. You don’t have to use very much of it either. I am on month 7 of my first purchase of foundation, and I still have not had to order more. It is definitely worth the investment!
Blyssey B.
Corona, CA
I love my kvd foundation because coverage I'd amazing, but it does feel heavy at times. I apply in small batches because a little goes a long way! When I want medium to light coverage, I mix this in with my moisturizer and it works wonderfully!
Amanda T.
Mullan, ID
Full coverage, lasts all day, smooths skin, does not emphasize lines or pores. It does not smell the best and you have to be careful while applying because it can get cakey but for an all day beautiful look I can use this when my skin is dry or oily
Brook M.
fairdale
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
This is a very full coverage foundation, it’s so thick that it pumps out in dollops (which is a good thing to me)
And it lasts all day long, it does not bring out your imperfections but it does smooth over them. I’ve been trying to switch to another foundation but I just keep going back to this.
Sofia H.
Fairfax, VA
This was great! I loved it and the color. My only issue with it was that it felt a bit tacky. It was a little heavy and i prefer a lighter makeup for everyday use. Would still recommend to anyone who enjoys a super full coverage look everyday!
ɖɛmí L.
Full coverage and smells like cupcakes! What more could I want. After a long sweaty day this foundation doesn’t budge. It makes your skin look clear and smooth. All you really need is a nice thin layer because if you put too much on it’ll cake
Rachael H.
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
There are multiple reasons why I love this foundation. It is smooth, covers any imperfection perfectly, and stays on for hours without smudging or coming off. It does not leave my face feeling sticky or oily. I would recommend the product to anyone who suffers from adult acne like I do!
Shonda H.
This foundation truly is awesome! I have combination skin and need a foundation that is mat. This foundation is definitely MAT! It honestly gives no room. It’s a total 100% coverage but it does tend to separate when I get overly oily or sweat.
Jordyn F.
Los Angeles, CA
If you’re looking for full coverage this foundation is the best. It will make everything on your face disappear & make your skin look flawless! I don’t use this everyday as it’s a bit heavy, but it’s my first choice for photo shoots or events.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.