Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19891)
Media (1911)
Nicole M.
Belpre, OH
I am such a fan of all Kat Von D products, especially her Lock it foundation. Full coverage and a little goes a long way so it will last for a while.
Claudia F.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-it Tattoo Foundation - Full Coverage, Liquid NET Wt 1.0 Fl. Oz / 30ml (Medium 53 - light to medium complexion with golden yellow undertone) more...
Ok, I had to return this product. It covers well, but my skin looks so fake, I can't deal with it. Great if you are looking for a heavy foundation.
Angelina C.
Gilroy, ca
I've been wanting to try this so so badly! My friend uses it and it makes her face flawless with a full coverage and it stays on throughout the day
Courtney R.
Columbus, OH
I like this foundation as a full-coverage, however it starts getting cakey and creases after a few hours. It also takes a few minutes to blend out.
Daisy S.
Hialeah, FL
Has become my favorite foundation in the lash month! It has crazy coverage and truly does last all day. The foundation shade selection is great too
Alexus A.
Arkansas USA
It has such great coverage I love love love this foundation! It gives a great finish and when you put powder over it it makes it look even better!
Yansy C.
Riverside, CA
Me gusta mucho lock it tattoo foundation por que al ponerlo no se siente pesado, bueno igual yo no me pongo mucho pero me gusta, muy buena textura.
Ruby G.
Anaheim, CA
Review for: 47 Light - Neutral Undertone, 57 Medium-Warm Undertone more...
The Kat Von foundation is very good. I use it when I go out to special events. The color is beautiful and it stays on forever. My face looks great!
griselda v.
Great for oily skin and for special events. It's thick so use lightly. A little bit goes a long way. Bought 4 already. Love it. It's full coverage.
Fairoza K.
Lewisville, NC
Review for: 42 LIGHT - NEUTRAL UNDERTONE more...
I love this product I use it every day and all year I have not yet found anything better than this I would recommend it to everyone
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.