Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19895)
Media (1911)
Ivy P.
Tucson, AZ
Kat von d males really great makeup. I've heard really good things about this foundation. The only thing I don't like is that our makes me break out
Maryam K.
Gainesville, VA
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
I heard so many positive things about this foundation but honestly it was just okay. Did not last too long but blended well. It is also cruelty free
Nikki H.
Stockbridge, GA
Review for: Light 42 more...
Literally the only foundation I've ever found to match my skin tone. Such a variety of shades and it lasts all day. Super lightweight and buildable.
Jocelyn M.
Fort Polk
Review for: Medium 54 Neutral more...
A little really goes a long way with this product. Super high coverage. Goes on nicely with either brush or beauty blender. And it will last all day!
Kourtney L.
Dallas, TX
Im rating this 5 stars because I've heard different reviews about this foundation and that it's a great foundation. I would love to try this product.
Alexis R.
mesa
This stuff is great..im obsessed I use this every day..i apply it with a damp beauty blender..the it does show my texture...but that's really normal.
Hailey M.
Parkland, FL
Review for: Light 45 Neutral, 57 Medium-Warm Undertone more...
Love this foundation so much it works with the concealer so well and I’m had such a nice matte finish. Not to mention how amazing full coverage it is
Gabrielle k.
Talk about tattoo, this stuff is absolutely amazing. I never have to touch up during the day and not to mention the perfect smoothness on your face.
Brianna M.
Cascade Locks, OR
Love this. I love the coverage it gives me. It can cake up though, so I suggest working in sections with it. And also, A LITTLE BIT GOES A LONG WAY!!
ARACELY V.
Tucson
Tho foundation is great and has very good coverage ig that's what it looking forbut it can be a little thick has a fret finish to it but it's great.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.