Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19855)
Media (1907)
Zerina B.
Iselin, NJ
This is the only foundation I use. It covers imperfections perfectly. The only downfall is if you use too much, it can feel very thick and caked on.
Nikki H.
Stockbridge, GA
Review for: Light 42 more...
Literally the only foundation I've ever found to match my skin tone. Such a variety of shades and it lasts all day. Super lightweight and buildable.
Ashley L.
Summerville, SC
Way too heavy and thick for my liking. I also couldn't get it to wash off, I had to wash my face several times which caused my skin to be irritated.
Bethany R.
Hartford
Can I give it more than 5 stars. Love love love it and I love how they always have my shade. I'm very light can never find my shade in other brands.
sam d.
Wilmington, IL
Most favorite foundation I've ever used, it's pretty high coverage and doesn't look cakey at all. I also have very oily skin and it's not a problem!
Hailey M.
Parkland, FL
Review for: Light 45 Neutral, 57 Medium-Warm Undertone more...
Love this foundation so much it works with the concealer so well and I’m had such a nice matte finish. Not to mention how amazing full coverage it is
jennifer s.
Review for: Medium 57 more...
They didn't have my color and cracks later on in the day. Full coverage but didn't feel like I got a flawless look. Wouldn't recommend for oily skin.
Kourtney L.
Dallas, TX
Im rating this 5 stars because I've heard different reviews about this foundation and that it's a great foundation. I would love to try this product.
Julia J.
THE BEST FOUNDATION I HAVE EVER USED. This highly pigmented foundation covers up everything without leaving a lining on the top of your skin. 10/10.
ARACELY V.
Tucson
Tho foundation is great and has very good coverage ig that's what it looking forbut it can be a little thick has a fret finish to it but it's great.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.