Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1943)
Ashley L.
Summerville, SC
Way too heavy and thick for my liking. I also couldn't get it to wash off, I had to wash my face several times which caused my skin to be irritated.
Sarah N.
Springfield, OR
Again if I could rate a 1/2 star would. I was extremely disappointed in this product. It was very patchy it moved all over and I am a big fan of KVD
sam d.
Most favorite foundation I've ever used, it's pretty high coverage and doesn't look cakey at all. I also have very oily skin and it's not a problem!
Ashley S.
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
I really like using this on my oily skin clients, however I felt this was way too drying for my skin and any of my clients who have dry skin as well.
Heather M.
It works really well! Covers up every flaw and leaves a great finish! I always use it when I'm going to an important event to look amazing Everytime!
Esme D.
YUBA CITY, CA
I used to love this when i was a lighter shade but i recently got a lil bit darker and had to get a darker shade and i feel like it oxidized too much
Iris S.
Brooklyn, NY
Great full coverage foundation....I used it on a woman with very very very dark circles and it covered it up instantly and effortlessly...great. Yay!
Ashley G.
Austin, TX
Review for: 44 LIGHT - COOL UNDERTONE more...
Wasn't a fan of this and I know so many people are. It just didn't really do much for me. It wasn't a bad foundation but it wasn't anything special.
Kimber R.
Bentonville, AR
I like this foundation but wish There were more color options. I could never find the right color. It does stay on and is a full coverage foundation
Michelle G.
Bethlehem, NH
Review for: Medium 65 Warm more...
I wasn’t a fan. It didn’t seem to suit my skin and it applied very thick and cakey. I wasn’t happy with the smell either it smells
So much like paint
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon