Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19877)
Media (1909)
Cameron M.
Chattanooga, TN
Kat Von D couldn't make bad makeup if she tried. This foundation is incredible and covers EVERYTHING. It even helped me hide my tattoo from my mom 😂
Tonia H.
Kansas City , MO
Super full coverage! I mix oil with it and it gives me a beautiful finish. This foundation can tend to get a lil cakey because it’s so full coverage.
Ariel W.
Fort Dodge, IA
This formula is not streaky at all, and it has full coverage. I love it. I'm still a college kids, but I'm willing to work this item into my budget.
Anna R.
Wichita, KS
If you are looking for a foundation that last all day long this is a great one! A little does go along way! If you put to much on it does look cakey.
Sarah B.
Huntington, WV
I like this foundation! It is matte finish that I value in a product and lasting throughout the day. It is build able and good for combination skin.
Lindsey M.
st petersburg
I have to order my shade online because my skin is so pale, easy to work with but very full coverage. Not heavy at all, will cover any imperfections.
Glenda E.
Edinburg, TX
I've had these foundations for so long and they last forever! Very little goes a long way! Makeup looks flawless when applied with a beauty blender !
Karla B.
La Puente, CA
My first high end makeup product was from Kay Von D. If you want full coverage that stays on all day her Lock-It Tattoo foundation is worth the try!
Kathryn E.
This product has grest coverage i love it. I use thos when i go out places with my face primer as well. They have a variety of shades to choose fromb
Bethany R.
Hartford
Can I give it more than 5 stars. Love love love it and I love how they always have my shade. I'm very light can never find my shade in other brands.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.