Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19877)
Media (1909)
Carrie W.
Remsen, IA
Review for: 45 LIGHT - WARM UNDERTONE more...
This is SUPER full coverage, but it is a very thick formula so it can tend to look very cakey on the skin. You have to be careful with how much you apply. It last a decent amount of time on the skin but not the longest lasting I've ever tried.
Allee M.
Staten Island
Review for: 54 Medium - Cool Undertone, 46 LIGHTS - COOL UNDERTONE more...
I really did want to like this product but I can only give 3 stars. It is very full coverage and very heavy which was too much for me. It got cakey and was hard to apply in my opinion. It looks good at first but doesn't last through the day looking good. I don't think I would buy this again
Tameka I.
jasper
Review for: 48 Light - Neutral Undertone more...
I absolutely LOVE this makeup!!! It has great full coverage. Lasts all day. Easy to apply and lasts all day. It feels lightweight all day even with blotting powder. I will and have most definitely buy again!! I would also recommend it!! Awesome!!
Hailey H.
Granbury
Stuck to dry patches and broke up throughout the day. I really wanted to like this foundation because it was light enough for me, but I probably wouldn’t buy it again.
CBeautyUSA c.
I don’t want to give this foundation a bad rating because it is a great foundation, I think it would be best for someone with Norma, combination or oily skin. As for me with dry skin sometimes it can look caked or dry but I can mix it and it works. I love kat von d products
liz r.
belvidere
i did not like this foundation at all it oxidizes super bad and it brings out my pores a lot and makes them way more noticeable ! anything else KVD I love but i jus could not with this foundation and it’s super thick and gets stuck in the pump !
Corrine L.
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
This foundation was my first real make up store foundation, it is very thick and it leaves a matte finish but it is also cakey. Also patchy in a couple places so I moved on to another foundation. It’s not bad but it didn’t work too well for me.
Andrea O.
This is a very full coverage foundation. Its very reasonably priced in my opinion. You don’t have to use very much of it either. I am on month 7 of my first purchase of foundation, and I still have not had to order more. It is definitely worth the investment!
Ani O.
Ocoee
Purchased at: Sephora
Ok so, it’s a full coverage like a real full coverage deal! If applied little by little and using the right setting powder it’s a good foundation! It dries super fast so you should start blending fast. I would suggest using a blender not a brush
Sadie B.
Henderson , KY
It was wayyyy to thick of a consistency. It oxidized really quickly. The color match was a little difficult just because it has a pinky undertone I believe which I am not. The package of is good and cool but I just personally wouldn’t buy again
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.