Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19893)
Media (1911)
Jessica B.
Gray
I really like this foundation. It's a medium to full coverage foundation. I wish it was more of a matte finish. It can look a bit dewy in my opinion.
Kourtney L.
Dallas, TX
Im rating this 5 stars because I've heard different reviews about this foundation and that it's a great foundation. I would love to try this product.
Maria O.
Watsonville
I’m in love with this foundation, the coverage is amazing and it can be applied very easily. Its not tacky at all it gives you a nice smooth finish .
Krystle B.
Caryville, TN
Very heavy foundation, perfect for someone who has acne or scars to cover up, it was a little to heavy for me for everyday wear, but I still love it.
Ashley S.
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
I really like using this on my oily skin clients, however I felt this was way too drying for my skin and any of my clients who have dry skin as well.
ARACELY V.
Tucson
Tho foundation is great and has very good coverage ig that's what it looking forbut it can be a little thick has a fret finish to it but it's great.
marissa d.
Bessemer, AL
amazing product! literally the only foundation i can put on my skin without it causing an allergic reaction rash. very full coverage & lasts all day!
Kita N.
Virginia Bch, VA
For us oily girls, this foundation is a dream come true. Super matte foundation. Let him take you to the pool and your makeup will still be fine. lol
Arely T.
Love this foundation, probably my new favorite. The coverage is amazing and the application is pretty good. A little cakey if not applied correctly.
Lindsey M.
st petersburg
I have to order my shade online because my skin is so pale, easy to work with but very full coverage. Not heavy at all, will cover any imperfections.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.