Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19924)
Media (1915)
Amy T.
This foundation is the greatest! Full coverage!!! I love love love this product!!! It has a great texture to it and does not feel heavy on your face.
Michelle J.
Love this foundation on clients that prefer full coverage. It's so smooth and will last you all day & night, even better: lock it foundation primer!
Jamie N.
Cedartown, GA
This foundation has the perfect coverage, and cover tattoos as it day, but this is the only Kat von d product that breaks me out so I can not use it!
Kassie T.
Grass Valley
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
Love this product . It goes on smooth and covers up everything . Highly recommend it. Better then any cover up I have used. Everyone needs to try it.
Dakota L.
Too thick and heavy.... It doesn’t look flattering in flash photography either(at least in my case.) I would not repurchase or recommend the product.
jazy P.
Review for: Medium 58 more...
Really good foundation it matches me pretty good full coverage without feeling heavy it's the best of the best but the kat von d lock it is better .
Katlyn G.
Cleveland, OH
Loved this foundation when I used it! After about a year of use it did seem to start to make my skin more oily than usual. But great product overall!
Danielle D.
Columbia, VA
Review for: 42 LIGHT - NEUTRAL UNDERTONE more...
Love the color selection! Full, full coverage that stays all day. Already matte so I just set with a translucent powder instead of foundation powder
Candice C.
Lafayette , IN
Review for: 45 LIGHT - WARM UNDERTONE more...
Used this product a couple of times and loved it. To be honest the price point is a bit high but the formula is amazing and the coverage is perfect.
Mariana D.
This foundation is amazing !!!! Definately full coverage , it will even cover up tattoos. But a little goes a long way or else it will be too cakey.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.