Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperp...62 Answers
  • What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1951)
Victoria G.
Review for: 42 LIGHT - NEUTRAL UNDERTONE more...
Y’all are gonna hate me but this is the WORST I can’t work with it it just doesn’t really blend that well it’s cakey it separates and it’s over all awful
Mackie R.
Charlotte , NC
Only received a sample of this and I wouldn't ever purchase it because of how thick and heavy it is. It is super full coverage, which just isn't for me.
Alma T.
Arlington, TX
This foundation is the worst foundation I have tried. It is so tick and dried up so fast I couldnt ditribute the product evenly and it caked up so fast.
Ashton B.
Castalia, NC
I love this foundation! If you like a super full coverage matte look then this is for you. A little bit goes a long ways so the bottle lasts a long time!
Natalie L.
San Antonio, TX
Hands down the best foundation. It totally gives full coverage without having to resort to concealer. I just LOVE my Kat Von D lock it tattoo foundation.
member-746c9dd76
Hiram, GA
i love this liquid foundation. it has amazing coverage. it looks super natural! it applies souped smoothly and looks like you're not even wearing makeup!
Pattie H.
Tempe, AZ
I currently suffer from serioisnacne so this foundation helps me with mt full cover look. It is weightless so its really helpful during the summer time.
Hayley G.
Austin , TX
This lightweight foundation is prefect for medium to full coverage on dry or combo skin types. I like this for when I do full makeup for a dramatic look
Amber M.
POTTSTOWN, PA
This is some pretty good foundation. It doesn't leave me feeling like it is caked on at all. And that's one of the main things I look for in foundation.
Ezianeth F.
Milpitas, CA
Hate the smell, it is super thick. If you have dry face it'll definitely make your face look cakey. It is sticky when applying it and oxidized really bad
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon