Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19895)
Media (1911)
Janessa V.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this. It's my go to foundation. I've tried many and used MAC for many many years but the coverage this product provides it phenomenal.
Kathryn r.
I. LOVE. THIS. I use this on my face and to cover up my tattoos on my arms and the product is so thick and sits so well. I recommend for full coverage
Karen H.
This is one of my favorite foundation shade match is perfect. It lasts all day no smearing smudging or cake face! Love it! Would definitely buy again!!
Deonna M.
5 stars for kat von d foundation! Covers imperfections to a T.. Soft and smooth even for oily skin! My go to foundation, and my #giftcrush this season.
Sabrina W.
Sahuarita, AZ
I love this foundation!! Super full coverage, and it leaves a nice matte finish. It is non transferring so it doesn't rub on anyone else's clothes lol
Kelly D.
Lugoff, SC
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-it Tattoo Foundation - Full Coverage, Liquid NET Wt 1.0 Fl. Oz / 30ml (Medium 53 - light to medium complexion with golden yellow undertone) more...
The foundation is a full coverage classic but it just doesn't work for my skin type no matter how good I prep my skin. This is not a forgiving formula.
Cierra J.
West Hamlin, WV
Literally my favorite foundation ever!! It covers everything single thing on my face! I have some acne and it covers it all! Would recommend to anyone!
Brittany C.
cumberland
100% obsessed. This is definitely full coverage. It’s stays put all day and all night. Blues imperfections flawlessly.

Best foundation I’ve ever tried.
Emily P.
Omaha, NE
This has such great heavy coverage. It lasts all day and still looks perfect at the end. Would recommend using KVD translucent setting powder as well.
Summer G.
Not a fan. I was so looking forward to this being oily, but this foundation made me look really old, and pasty...it was awful. Not sure what happened.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.