Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1971)
Lisa H.
Elkton
Review for: 44 LIGHT - COOL UNDERTONE more...
The coverage I received from this foundation was stellar, But it made me look very cakey and stocked to all my dry patches. Very disappointed in this formula..
Amber P.
Review for: 46 LIGHTS - COOL UNDERTONE more...
I love this foundation. It hides and covers EVERYTHING. I have combination skin and it does well. Need a good primer and need to blend very well. Matte finish.
Kacy C.
Morehead, KY
5/5 LOVE this foundation. I could never say enough great things. It goes on perfectly and lasts all day. It is matte so you have to work fast when applying it.
Lia D.
Overland Park, KS
This foundation provides perfect full coverage. It covers up everything from pimples to discoloration and lasts all day and night. This is my go to foundation!
Seirria M.
Gastonia, NC
Covers my face completely! I dont have to put layers of concealer and powder to cover my acne and rosacea! Plus it comes in the perfect shade for my pale self.
Ashley C.
Queen Creek, AZ
My #1 favorite foundation. I like full coverage and this does not disappoint! Covers my sun spots and makes my textured skin appear smooth as a baby's bottom.
Faith G.
Elkhart Lake, WI
LOVE the FULL coverage of this foundation and the price is a lot better than most other Sephora brands!
I do not recommend the foundation for really oily skin
Samantha M.
Joliet, IL
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
I just started using the lock it foundation and I love it! It doesn't look cakey and makes my skin look flawless! This has by far been my favorite foundation!
raisa d.
spring, TX
one of the best foundations i have ever used, it blemds into the skin seemlesly and makes my skin look flawless, easy to apply with a brish or beauty blender.
Hunter B.
Westover, WV
I used this foundation for a while and I liked t. It's good full coverage. I don't think that I was matched up with the right shade that's why I quit using it.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon