Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperp...66 Answers
  • What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1970)
monster m.
Review for: 49 Light - Neutral Undertone more...
this is very full coverage foundation looks beautiful on this skin, like in the title it staying in place all day and doesn’t crack or crease anywhere it looks beautiful all day long
Meagan S.
American Fork , UT
Review for: 45 Light - Warm Undertone more...
I got this from a voxbox and tried it a few time and just didn’t love it. I felt like the formula was thick and kinda cakey but it took 2 or 3 coats to make it look full coverage or even cover my skin. I felt like through out the day it made my skin look very textured.
Karly B.
Oneonta, NY
Perfect for really really full coverage looks. This foundation is thick. And if that's what you're looking for, and you need to really cover EVERYTHING this is for you. I use this foundation as a concealer sometimes because I tend to go for sheerer foundations.
Lexi N.
Youngstown, OH
Love this. Highly pigmented, packaging is great, doesn’t leak. It lasts all day but doesn’t make you feel Cakey even though it is full coverage. Coverages redness so well
Lynette N.
Chicago
Review for: Light 43 Warm, 42 LIGHT - NEUTRAL UNDERTONE more...
If your looking for a flawless face Kat Von D lock it is a great foundation. Combo that with the contour pallet and say no more. I use a little of both of dewy to matte finish. You ladies would definitely love it. Try it at Sephora
Serina C.
Fresno, CA
Gives me a orangey yellow tone, way too dry for dry skin, better to apply in sections rather than dotting on the face it will set as you place on the face. Other cream products don't blend well with this foundation, only plus for me is the coverage.
Joana N.
Gardena, CA
Product has great coverage; however, I find the foundation to oxidize after about three to four hour wear, so i recommend getting a lighter tone. This foundation tends to break around my nose when wearing over an 8 period day. It also tends to lift.
Cristal B.
Orlando, FL
Kat Von Ds foundation is amazing. It is very full coverage and hides and imperfections on your face. It was meant to help cover tattoos so you can imagine the coverage. It stays on all day and comes off smoothly by wipes and soap. Definitely a great buy
Layla C.
Olivehurst, CA
Review for: 57 Medium-Warm Undertone more...
I absolutely hated this product. The only reason why I gave it 2 starts is because the packaging is so beautiful and creative. The foundation is super cakey and thick. It broke out my skin as well as the color selection is so warm I it looked terrible on my tan skin. I wouldn’t recommend this.
Denise M.
Tarawa Ter, NC
Purchased at: Sephora
Absolutely love this foundation! Buildable coverage that hides a lot of my imperfections ;) The only thing that was a little difficult for me was finding my right color because foundations oxidize and get slightly darker over time and I am porcelain!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon