Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperp...66 Answers
  • What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1972)
Kaitlyn P.
my favorite foundation! ran out of it just now but will definitely buy it again as soon as i get the chance ! stays on my skin all day! no cons. will buy asap
Yanelly L.
Queens
Review for: 49 Light - Neutral Undertone more...
I love this foundation it gives me a flawless finish look, I live the color and consistency, I even went in the pool and this foundation stays locked alright !
Rebecca U.
Sheboygan, WI
I have combination skin, and no matter what primer I used I had more bad days with this than good. And it wasn’t my skin. It just gets super cakey, super fast
Brittney O.
Oceanside, CA
I love this foundation this is one of the best products I have ever used! It's long lasting and after a 12 hr day it still looks great and it can hide tattoos!
Lacey K.
When worn alone, this highly pigmented foundation does perform well. When combined with the Kat Von D powder foundation, it creates a wonderful flawless look!
Devonna G.
Madera, CA
The color range is not big and I have to mix colors to get my shade. But in whole I love the foundation and the look of it. Love that it's soooo high coverage.
Jean F.
Beaverton, OR
Surprisingly, this isn't as full coverage as I had heard... very matte. Mixing it with the KVD primer sheeted it out but didn't seem to make it any less matte.
Susan R.
Villa Rica, GA
This foundation truly does fit the bill of a full coverage foundation. The only problem I’ve encountered is that it can look a bit caked by the end of the day.
Shania M.
I don’t really like this foundation. It leave almost like patches on my scars. Over the coverage is good but once it sets on your face the patches come alive.
Alyssa A.
San Antonio, TX
This is my favorite foundation of all time. $40 well spent. All I use is a dollop on my face and the full coverage is at its max. Coverage as needed as applied
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon