Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19886)
Media (1910)
Ayla B.
Bartlett, TN
Great coverage, and the shade was perfect. My only complaint with this was how *heavy* it was; but with it being a full coverage I was expecting that.
mirlyne c.
I enjoy the formulation of this product, and it does last a good amount of time. But I think the color range isn't the best and it makes me look orange
Brie W.
Hawthorne, CA
If you have oily skin and looking for a full coverage foundation this is the best thing ever. It covers everything including tattoos and lasts all day.
Ghirardelly O.
davenport , FL
this foundation is perfect for oily skin. it is full coverage, matte and lasts literally all day. a little goes a long way so the bottle lasts forever
Dania M.
I love this foundation lasts all day and i have oily skin and some how I feel my face doesn't get too oily with this foundation I recommend it highly!
Shana W.
Cambridge, OH
Review for: 47 Light - Neutral Undertone more...
Settled into my laugh lines an not even my affordable foundations do that, dries very quickly, very full coverage an not waterproof, transfers as well
Kathryn r.
I. LOVE. THIS. I use this on my face and to cover up my tattoos on my arms and the product is so thick and sits so well. I recommend for full coverage
Michelle S.
This is a #musthave. Doesn't leave #skin #oily and doesn't cause skin to breakout. It has great coverage especially #acnescars. Makeup is long lasting.
Brittany C.
cumberland
100% obsessed. This is definitely full coverage. It’s stays put all day and all night. Blues imperfections flawlessly.

Best foundation I’ve ever tried.
Lindsey H.
Greenbrier, AR
Love this foundation! Great shade range, FULL coverage and lasts ALL day! I apply with a beauty blender so I have no trouble with it getting too thick
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.