Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19890)
Media (1911)
Kathryn r.
I. LOVE. THIS. I use this on my face and to cover up my tattoos on my arms and the product is so thick and sits so well. I recommend for full coverage
Esmeralda V.
Yuma, AZ
The absolute best foundation ever. Last for a very long time almost a good ten hours eleven pushing it. It feels amazing and light on the face perfect.
Sabrina W.
Sahuarita, AZ
I love this foundation!! Super full coverage, and it leaves a nice matte finish. It is non transferring so it doesn't rub on anyone else's clothes lol
My skin has a red undertone to it and it makes me look yellow. To me, it looks cakey and it is slightly pricey. I'm a Too Faced person, I recommend it
Eileen P.
Two much for me and ; I don't recommend it for oily faces ;it just come off as the day goes by . Feels like to much on the face ;not for me skin type;
Ashlee t.
This is also in my top foundations, love love love this so much. definitely have to apply and blend fast because it dries but definitely full coverage
Eldy S.
Chicago
Really good for the world every skin type it's good for if you like little coverage or build it up for full coverage love everything about the product
Karissa H.
Lascassas, TN
Perfect full coverage foundation that last all day! It is thick but covers everything. Loved the dewy finish and was not oily by the end of the night.
Janessa V.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this. It's my go to foundation. I've tried many and used MAC for many many years but the coverage this product provides it phenomenal.
Cindy C.
Dallas, TX
My favorite foundation! Kat von d is the best! I love the brand from eyeliners to foundations. But this one is my favorite. Makes your skin flawless:)
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.