Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19887)
Media (1910)
Brittany C.
cumberland
100% obsessed. This is definitely full coverage. It’s stays put all day and all night. Blues imperfections flawlessly.

Best foundation I’ve ever tried.
Em... No me gusto personalmente, pero bueno supongo q para otros le sirve. A mi no me gusto como me queda en la piel, pero bueno es mi humilde opinión
Summer G.
Not a fan. I was so looking forward to this being oily, but this foundation made me look really old, and pasty...it was awful. Not sure what happened.
Lucy E.
Billings, MT
This is the best foundation for oily skin! It doesn't slide off your face after a few hours of wear. Just a blot here and there and you're good to go!
Deonna M.
5 stars for kat von d foundation! Covers imperfections to a T.. Soft and smooth even for oily skin! My go to foundation, and my #giftcrush this season.
Erica C.
Louisville
I did not like this product, it’s very thick and get get cakey real quick. the coverage was nice though, wouldn’t buy again due to the thickness of it
Kelly D.
Lugoff, SC
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-it Tattoo Foundation - Full Coverage, Liquid NET Wt 1.0 Fl. Oz / 30ml (Medium 53 - light to medium complexion with golden yellow undertone) more...
The foundation is a full coverage classic but it just doesn't work for my skin type no matter how good I prep my skin. This is not a forgiving formula.
Brittney P.
Murfreesboro, TN
Review for: 46 LIGHTS - COOL UNDERTONE more...
While I loved how long this foundation stayed on, it made me break out a lot and smells like a bottle of chemicals. It feels thick and heavy on my skin
Ayla B.
Bartlett, TN
Great coverage, and the shade was perfect. My only complaint with this was how *heavy* it was; but with it being a full coverage I was expecting that.
Julia T.
Reseda, CA
If you have dry skin this isn't the product for you but, oily skin girls will love this! It's very easy to apply and very full coverage and buildable.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.