Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperp...60 Answers
  • What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1944)
Vanessa D.
If you're looking for something with full coverage this is it, but if you have problems with foundation getting cakey, this one will do you zero favors!
Deniz R.
Very full coverage, doesn't budge but did feel cakey and very dry. Might work well with someone very oily but did break up around my nose where I'm oily
Claudia C.
Riverview , FL
Review for: Other more...
This is definitely full coverage which is great. The shade I got was a little off so I will have to excchange it but I liked the coverage and finish
Cynthia G.
It worked perfect when I had oily skin but now that my skin got dry I'm not loving it as much but it was a very good foundation! Used it for a long time
athena p.
I legit love this foundation it can cover anything, any blemish any pimple. It’s easy to apply. you can use it with a brush or beauty blender no problem.
AbbyNicolle Q.
THE BEST FOUNDATION I HAVE EVER TRIED. THE COVERAGE IS AMAZING AND I LOVE HOW MATTE IT IS. MY SKIN LOOKS PHOTO SHOPPED EVERYTIME I WEAR THIS FOUNDATION.
Ariel W.
Apple Valley, CA
I simply ADORE this! Kat Von D Lock it foundation is by far the best product there is out there! It covers my dark spots flawlessly and isn't too heavy!
Maria G.
Modesto, CA
When i first bought this foundation i loved it then after a while it was way to cake it but, it’s great coverage only problem with it it dries to quick!
Chasity B.
Wildwood, GA
My favorite foundation! Makes my skin look and feel amazing. Full coverage but not heavy on the skin! Love it so much! Def would recommend and repurchase
Lacy W.
This foundation was too matte and too drying for my skin. I think it would be great for people with oily skin who want a matte full coverage foundation.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon