Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19889)
Media (1911)
Luz Y.
Review for: 56 Medium-Neutral Undertone more...
This is my favorite foundation. It’s full coverage and it doesn’t take much. It’s kind of pricy but it’s definitely worth buying. I find that using a beauty blender with this works best. I would 10/10 recommend this to any girls that are looking for complete coverage
alyssa w.
conyers
i actually didnt like it, a lot of people say they love it but i didnt. after 1-2 weeks, it oxides' so much. my entire face would be orange by the end of the day. it also cost about $40 which is a bit much for an foundation that makes you look orange.
Alexis 🌻.
Palmyra NJ
This product is absolutely amazing!! This product is VERY full coverage! You will only need to apply a little bit because it goes a long way! Dries quickly so act fast! Is matte with out drying! Overall a good product and would recommend it to anyone!
Meagan S.
American Fork, UT
Review for: 45 Light - Warm Undertone more...
I got this from a voxbox and tried it a few time and just didn’t love it. I felt like the formula was thick and kinda cakey but it took 2 or 3 coats to make it look full coverage or even cover my skin. I felt like through out the day it made my skin look very textured.
monster m.
Review for: 49 Light - Neutral Undertone more...
this is very full coverage foundation looks beautiful on this skin, like in the title it staying in place all day and doesn’t crack or crease anywhere it looks beautiful all day long
Karly B.
Oneonta, NY
Perfect for really really full coverage looks. This foundation is thick. And if that's what you're looking for, and you need to really cover EVERYTHING this is for you. I use this foundation as a concealer sometimes because I tend to go for sheerer foundations.
Emily Y.
Huntsville
The only foundation I ever use! It has very full coverage which is why I love it. I apply it with a brush because I feel it works better than a beauty sponge. It stays on all day and doesn’t budge. My favorite foundation, definitely worth the price.
Serina C.
Fresno , CA
Gives me a orangey yellow tone, way too dry for dry skin, better to apply in sections rather than dotting on the face it will set as you place on the face. Other cream products don't blend well with this foundation, only plus for me is the coverage.
Vanessa V.
It had good coverage actually amazing coverage but I wore it for an hour and realized that my Foundation was separating on my smile lines. it was a complete nightmare because I was out and about and it looked like moses was separating my Foundation!
Cristal B.
Orlando, FL
Kat Von Ds foundation is amazing. It is very full coverage and hides and imperfections on your face. It was meant to help cover tattoos so you can imagine the coverage. It stays on all day and comes off smoothly by wipes and soap. Definitely a great buy
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.