Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19864)
Media (1907)
Josie M.
Review for: Light 46 more...
If you don't like fulllllll coverage you won't like this! It's kinda heavy on the Face but it's supper matte and easy to apply, it's best for oily skin!
Katie P.
Richmond, TX
This foundation would be really good for someone with a lot of problem areas. For me, it was far too thick and sat on top of my skin and was very patchy.
Hatziri P.
Stockton , CA
I used this to cover up my tattoo one time and it worked. I bought it and i loved it. Especially to do a full glam look. Very matt.. yet sooo glammours.
Marissa S.
Chattanooga, TN
I did not care for this foundation. I like a medium coverage and the was a full coverage. It was thick but not cakey. It was around $30ish, if I recall.
Amy M.
MIDWEST CITY, OK
Review for: Light 42 more...
Coverage was awesome with this foundation. Had a lovely dewy finish, just too dewy for my skin type. I would still use this product, just not every day.
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
This is by far the best foundation out there , doesn't budge and covers all imperfections, and it doesn't budge off your skin , even covers up Tattoo's !
Love this foundation! I have very red cheeks and it took me a long time to find a foundation that would cover them and this it what the foundation does!
Monica P.
Fontana, CA
I have bought this foundation twice already love the full coverage it gives, q little bit goes a very long way! Just if I set with powder it gets cakey.
Selii M.
kerman,ca
Review for: Light 48 more...
I love this foundation I wouldn't be able to live without it it's easy to apply and most importantly it's a great coverage and don't make you break out!!
Ashley D.
Winterville, NC
It has amazing coverage and I use it daily. You must use a primer for it to last all day without betting oily. Its heavy coverage and is a matte finish.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.