Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1939)
Tanner S.
Wilmington, NC
This is an extremely full coverage foundation. It's extremely blendable and melts into the skin. I love that all her products our vegan and cruelty free!!
Kelsey A.
I heard great things about this foundation which can be found at Sephora. I could t find my shade in this. I thought I was Deep 78N but it was light on me.
Angelica M.
Kissimmee, FL
Kat von D lock it foundation is my ride or die go too just 1 pump covers my entire face. I love love this product really full coverage and last all day!!!!
Brandi H.
Norwich
I use the foundation everyday and it's amazing my skins looks and feels flawless you definitely need s good primer and moisturizer so skin doesn't get dry
Brittany B.
Hurricane , Wv
This has to be my all time favorite product! It's an amazing foundation to use. It goes on easily and feels light. For the price it is definitely worth it.
Kalynn B.
Barnesville
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
I love this it’s extremely good at covering blemishes & break out. It’s really good for covering blemishes it’s extremely long lasting & very light weight.
Bridget C.
Tom's River, NJ
Nice color selection for us paler purchasers but I didn't love it. Very full coverage on me and a bit too heavy but good if you're into that sort of thing.
Natalie G.
I liked this product at first but to be honest :/ once I started to use it my skin started to look very ashy and textured and I would feel like a crocodile
Brittany M.
Gadsden, AL
This is my current favorite foundation . It's very full coverage, it's matte, stays on overnight. It works amazing with my thick
Skin a variety of colors .
Stephanie M.
Raleigh, NC
i love this foundation, it's perfect for days and nights, it covers up perfectly! It's a professional product and we can use with no fear! Super love that!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon