Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19855)
Media (1907)
Deniz R.
Very full coverage, doesn't budge but did feel cakey and very dry. Might work well with someone very oily but did break up around my nose where I'm oily
Danielle H.
Review for: 47 Light - Neutral Undertone more...
Overall this is a great foundation with lots of coverage! Unfortunately it just didn’t work for me and dried me out. Would be perfect for more oily skin!
Michelle R.
Green Bay, WI
This product worked very well for me. It was a great consistency and smoothed into the skin nicely. It covered what it needed to without being too heavy.
Alicia P.
This is my favorite all time foundation. it's great for everything. I actually just ran out and don't have money to purchase for a while but it's amazing
Jessica G.
Fresno, ca
I love love this foundation because it really does a great job covering blemishes and I feel like it's not too heavy and cakey looking. Awesome product.
april c.
Review for: 45 LIGHT - WARM UNDERTONE more...
Very very full coverage and a little goes a long way! It did look a little cakey on me and would settle into my fine lines but it last mostly all day ☺️
Cynthia G.
It worked perfect when I had oily skin but now that my skin got dry I'm not loving it as much but it was a very good foundation! Used it for a long time
Marissa S.
Chattanooga, TN
I did not care for this foundation. I like a medium coverage and the was a full coverage. It was thick but not cakey. It was around $30ish, if I recall.
Gabby N.
Hendersonville
This was my go to forever - I still go back to it some but it covers so well - I love the range of colors -
It’s not heavy in the skin and lasts all day.
kate d.
If you got some problems with your skin, this foundation is for you. Because can cover every defects at your face, but I think it not for dry skin type.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.