Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19891)
Media (1911)
Jenn V.
Duncan, AZ
Love this foundation! A full coverage matte finish that leaves your face flawless. Can feel heavy if you are not use to it. But overall a great coverage.
Craig H.
Jersey City, NJ
Holy crap. This foundation is no joke. Apply it in sections on the face because it sets so quickly. It's also matte as hell. Coverage is amazing though.
Melissa F.
This foundation is great for hiding scars, discoloration and tattoos. It's a heavy full coverage, all u need is to apply a bit of foundation and ur set.
Zoe D.
Plant city, FL
NOT GOOD FOR DDRY SKIN!!! I have very dry skin so I don't even know why I bought it. is full covrage and I'm pretty sure id love it if my skin want dry.
Nicole W.
Sharon, VT
This is my go to foundation. I use this everyday! The coverage is amazing and it stays feeling nice all day! I have yet to find anything quite like this!
Courtney N.
Norfolk, Va
Loved the product at first because it had great coverage for acne , but longevity of the product was poor , it started to get clumpy and Cake like fast .
Allie S.
Baldwin, NY
Best foundation ever. Matches my skin tone perfectly, makes my skin even and smooth and blends very well. One of the best make up purchases I ever made.
Sara M.
San Jose, CA
I have my days where I love this foundation, other days I feel it is too thick and cakey. I cannot make up my mind on if it is worth the hefty price tag.
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
If u like full coverage and a flawless finish to hide even those big pores I suggest this foundation and also a little goes a long way!!! Lasts all day
Molly D.
Thibodaux
Review for: 44 LIGHT - COOL UNDERTONE more...
I love this foundation for nights out and long days. The formula doesnt move all day. My only complaint is that it does emphasize dryness in some places.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.