Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19919)
Media (1915)
Raven H.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Light 45 more...
If you are looking for a heavy coverage foundation then this is perfect! Covers up anything and everything with just one coat! Definitely worth the price.
Victoria M.
This foundation will ALWAYS ALWAYS be my go to, if you're looking for a full coverage foundation I Highly recommend this product. This is my #1 foundation.
Anna V.
Converse , TX
I love this foundation it's really good. Not the best coverage but it's still pretty close to full coverage. I like the smell of it too and price isn't bad
Logan M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
this range gets really light which i was really excited about, however, the foundation just looks really cakey on my skin. i did like the coverage though.
Kirashlee G.
Fulllllll coverage is all I Have to say, this covers it all up, takes like two makeup wipes to wipe y entire face super clean. Overall it's amazing to me.
Kelli F.
Springfield
Love it !! It’s one of the few ones I found that I can match perfectly to my skin tone and has the full coverage I need and the lasting power on top of it
Lucia M.
This foundation covers everything and anything but it's too cakey/heavy. It's full coverage but in my opinion too much coverage. I would not repurchase it.
Ava J.
Review for: Light 43 Warm, Medium 52 Neutral more...
A really solid foundation that doesn't tend to transfer a lot, like other brands I've tried. The makeup is easy to build, but it does look cakey sometimes.
This foundation is amazing. It covers so well you almost don't need concealer. The only problem I have with it is that it can make you look a little cakey.
Ynna L.
Stockton, CA
Review for: Medium 52 more...
this foundation was my first ever foundation from sephora. my all time favorite thing about this is that the coverage is full but it feels so lightweight.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.