Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19869)
Media (1908)
Logan M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
this range gets really light which i was really excited about, however, the foundation just looks really cakey on my skin. i did like the coverage though.
Alana M.
Milton
absolutely love it ! optimum coverage for red spots & lasts all day ! pricey , but worth it if you like a heavier foundation for a night out or something .
Nicole G.
Mount Clemens
This foundation has very high/full coverage can look dry if you don’t use a illuminated primer underneath but other then that I like this foundation a lot.
Brandi H.
Norwich
I use the foundation everyday and it's amazing my skins looks and feels flawless you definitely need s good primer and moisturizer so skin doesn't get dry
Ava J.
Review for: Light 43 Warm, Medium 52 Neutral more...
A really solid foundation that doesn't tend to transfer a lot, like other brands I've tried. The makeup is easy to build, but it does look cakey sometimes.
Kristyn B.
Belden, MS
I have slightly dry skin. I apply my foundation with a damp beauty blender and it goes on so smooth and the coverage is freaking crazy!!!!!! YOU'LL LOVE IT
Amber M.
Morganton
Acne? Tattoos you don't want to show?? This is the product for just that. Great price, full coverage, easy to apply and blend, this product is ASTONOSHING.
Stephanie M.
Raleigh, NC
i love this foundation, it's perfect for days and nights, it covers up perfectly! It's a professional product and we can use with no fear! Super love that!
Ynna L.
Stockton, CA
Review for: Medium 52 more...
this foundation was my first ever foundation from sephora. my all time favorite thing about this is that the coverage is full but it feels so lightweight.
Alicia T.
Review for: 52 Medium - Warm Undertone more...
Very full coverage foundation I love it and very affordable easy to apply and blends very well with beauty blender I have dry skin and works perfect for me
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.