Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1935)
Paulina R.
Houston
Very nice foundation. Easy to apply with a full coverage. Highly recommend this to wear for night events or things like that instead of day events though.
Amber M.
Morganton
Acne? Tattoos you don't want to show?? This is the product for just that. Great price, full coverage, easy to apply and blend, this product is ASTONOSHING.
Ashleigh M.
Memphis
Love it. Could work a 12 hour shift and the full coverage worked. Through sweat and tears, I knew I was covered. I did have to reapply powder occasionally.
Laura S.
This is an amazing full coverage foundation. The packaging makes it easy to get as much product out as needed and the formula is a nice mouse like texture.
Rican M.
This foundation is extremely full coverage, so much that it can feel cakey at times. It also oxidizes darker so you would need to purchase a lighter shade.
Jerold c.
Gresham, OR
It is hard for me to find a foundation that matches my skin tone, and has an amazing coverage.... but thanks to Kat Von D I have found exactly what I need
Sarah B.
Clovis , CA
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
Definitely love it the coverage is amazing. Lightweight but heavy coverage. But make sure to moisturize or it may leave your face a little dry afterwards.
Cheyenne B.
Greenville, SC
Best foundation hands down. It is smooth and it doesnt feel super heavy. Also it blends beautifully as well! Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation
Amy C.
Review for: Deep 76 Warm more...
Little too hard to blend on my skin. Seems to leave my face looking textured. The color in the store seemed to match but once home it was completely wrong!
Nicole G.
Mount Clemens
This foundation has very high/full coverage can look dry if you don’t use a illuminated primer underneath but other then that I like this foundation a lot.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?

Amazon