Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19903)
Media (1914)
Jennie V.
Hereford , AZ
I am obsessed with this it is pricey I think like $42 or something like that but it’s amazing coverage I like mine medium but buidlable and it definitely is.
Cassie H.
Sacramento, CA
By far my favorite foundation to date. It is full coverage, but blends into the skin and looks like nothing is even there! It is the most perfect foundation
Eden F.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
I absolutely love this foundation and I can't wait till her dewy foundation comes out. It is a full coverage foundation but feels very light when wearing it
Nicole G.
Savannah, GA
Review for: Light 49 more...
I can't say enough good things about this foundation. The colors are amazing. The foundation is creamy and very blendable. It is full coverage but not cakey.
Brittany W.
Bridge City, TX
It has great coverage, very full. Personally though I felt that it was heavy and left a extremely textured/cakey look. Might work better with some oil drops.
crystal c.
Fresno, CA
I love this foundation. I have oily skin and this is great for it. It is very thick. I have to apply it with a beauty blender. It makes your skin flawless.
cintya g.
BELL GARDENS, CA
This has got to be my holy grail....the coverage of this foundation its to die for 1-3 pumps of it n it covers my whole face I lo love it my everyday go to
Lexie E.
I often use this foundation to cover actual tattoos with the help of other foundations. This is a great product, you would never even know I had a tattoo!
Amanda G.
Seattle, WA
One of my favorite high end foundations. The staying power is amazing. It doesn't feel too heavy on my skin. I think it'd be perfect for combination skin.
Alexandra B.
Pasadena , MD
I wish this foundation was a little creamier. But I guess the thick dry feeling is where the stay power comes from. Overall a good product for pale people
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.