Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19891)
Media (1911)
Kate T.
Arlington, TX
I have a hard time matching my skin tone and Kat Von D nailed it. I love the lasting coverage and matte finish. The price point is appropriate in my opinion.
Brittany W.
Bridge City, TX
It has great coverage, very full. Personally though I felt that it was heavy and left a extremely textured/cakey look. Might work better with some oil drops.
Lindsay R.
Bossier City
This is definitely a full coverage foundation. Doesn't take much. A little bit goes a long way. Hides redness and scars perfectly and lasts through the day.
I am obsessed with this stuff. It's not drying at all. It's matte, which I love. Full coverage. A little goes a long ways. I totally recommended this stuff!
Tara R.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
This is too thick for me. It made me look like I painted my face. Would be ok if I was doing a full glam look, but doesn't work for everyday make up for me.
Britney B.
Tulsa
So this foundation is very heavy and cakey feeling on the face. BUT it makes for an amazing concealer and for trouble areas where you may need more coverage.
Bárbara O.
Hyannis , MA
Review for: Medium 54 more...
My skin is very oily and full of pimples. I got it right. But she is thick, it is to make a make top for the night. The skin is completely covered and dried.
Kayla W.
Greenwell Springs, LA
Love this foundation! Great for combination skin. It's also full coverage so if you're like me & have an uneven skin tone, this is good at hiding blemishes.
Barbara C.
Bayamon, PA
Review for: 56 Medium-Neutral Undertone more...
Its beautiful for photos and videos, but does not look natural in real life, but when you wear it for at least 2 hours it starts to look beautiful in person
Candace🌻 E.
Moores Hill, IN
Review for: Light 45 more...
Not the best. Really cakey and hard to blend. I love KVD products a lot. This one just didn't work for me sadly. It just doesn't feel well on my skin.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.