Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1944)
Samantha M.
Joliet, IL
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
I just started using the lock it foundation and I love it! It doesn't look cakey and makes my skin look flawless! This has by far been my favorite foundation!
Seirria M.
Gastonia, NC
Covers my face completely! I dont have to put layers of concealer and powder to cover my acne and rosacea! Plus it comes in the perfect shade for my pale self.
Lia D.
Overland Park , KS
This foundation provides perfect full coverage. It covers up everything from pimples to discoloration and lasts all day and night. This is my go to foundation!
Lisa H.
Elkton
Review for: 44 LIGHT - COOL UNDERTONE more...
The coverage I received from this foundation was stellar, But it made me look very cakey and stocked to all my dry patches. Very disappointed in this formula..
Giaa K.
Clarkston, GA
One of the best foundations I've ever tried! It stays matte and a little goes a long way. It's a full coverage and it lasts all day. Perfect for my oily skin!
Cindy F.
Passaic, NJ
Love how it feels and the finish of it. Just be careful not to pack on too mich because then it will start ti cake up! But other than that very full coverage ūüėć
Cheyenne P.
Evans, GA
I loved this foundation for a long time, but it doesn’t do my oily skin any justice. I would suggest to anyone who doesn’t have oily skin or super dry skin!
Nichele H.
Bristol
Best foundation ever! It has excellent coverage and isn't too heavy! I reccomend this foundation for everyone that wants excellent coverage with oil control!
Nic M.
I wanted to love this, but it felt a little too cakey and heavy on my face. It was full coverage, which I usually love, but I'll stick to my MAC studio fix.
Taylor S.
Love this foundation. Nice full coverage, sets nicely and lasts all day! I can set my face with powder and go 10-12 hours without it looking greasy or cakey
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Okay, I've been eyeing this for a while but I just don't want to buy a high end foundation again and be as disappointed as I was with the Too Faced Born This Way ūüė© I have oily, acne prone, combination skin with a super dry nose. I have a lot of redness from acne and so on and I want something that covers it all instantly! I want something that stays matte all day, with or without primer, and doesn't melt off no matter the weather. I am super light (like ghost light) as well with a yellow undertone and wonder if they have any good shades. Does it oxidize? Does it wear off around the nose? Can you apply it both with a Beauty Blender and a brush? Would you say this is a foundation for me?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon