Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19864)
Media (1907)
Maritza F.
Mcallen , TX
My first foundation I fell in love with, full coverage, blends well and stays all day this will forever be a favorite for me and I always have some in stock
Jessica S.
I like this foundation but I don't love it. They don't offer a wide variety of shades to choose from. I have to mix 2 different colors to get the right shade.
Sophia T.
Aurora, CO
This foundation goes great with my oily skin. I love that its a matte finish to last me throughout the day. The color I got matched with is exactly my shade!
Amanda R.
This product is amazing just like her 😀 Although it didn't cover like I expected it to. It does not cover tattoos unless you use multiple products to do so!
Annie C.
Amazing full coverage! Very light not to cakey but great coverage! I normally break out with foundation due too sensitive skin but I didn't with this one!!!!
Brittney  F.
Monroe, GA
I love the coverage of this foundations, but I feel it is way too thick for everyday wear. Definitely a night out, lock in makeup overnight, kind of product.
Angela D.
Free Soil
This is by far the best foundation i have ever used!! Great staying power! Does not cake. I set with airspun (cheap cheap) but it lasts until i take off! ❤❤❤
Cheyenne P.
Evans, GA
I loved this foundation for a long time, but it doesn’t do my oily skin any justice. I would suggest to anyone who doesn’t have oily skin or super dry skin!
Cindy D.
Love love love Loved the product. Will def use again!! Smells great, packaged nicely and worth the price. Love the way it makes my skin feel after I use it.
Selena m.
Grand Jct, CO
Review for: Medium 54 more...
This product isn't my favorite. It's super thick, and hard to blend. It makes my face look a little caked. I wouldn't purchase again. It's also pretty pricy.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.