Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19877)
Media (1909)
Nic M.
I wanted to love this, but it felt a little too cakey and heavy on my face. It was full coverage, which I usually love, but I'll stick to my MAC studio fix.
Annie C.
Amazing full coverage! Very light not to cakey but great coverage! I normally break out with foundation due too sensitive skin but I didn't with this one!!!!
Wendy V.
Renton, WA
I absolutely love this foundation it is full coverage and does such an amazing job at covering my pimples I will say tho it can look cakey if you over apply
Aria T.
Wow this foundation is amazing! Mine us almost finished cause I use it everyday! It covers all my imperfections and makes my skin look like I'm wearing none!
Cheyenne P.
Evans, GA
I loved this foundation for a long time, but it doesn’t do my oily skin any justice. I would suggest to anyone who doesn’t have oily skin or super dry skin!
Jenny G.
Panorama City
My go to full coverage foundation maybe it’s cause it’s my first time using it but it’s just amazing ! Goes with your skin tones !!! Best for full coverage !
Alexis S.
Naples, FL
This foundation really does cover up any scars/blemishes that you do not want to see! It leaves a nice matte finish so you don't look dewy and oily all day!
Lisa H.
Lafayette, LA
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-it Tattoo Foundation - Full Coverage, Liquid NET Wt 1.0 Fl. Oz / 30ml (Light 49 - light to medium complexion with golden undertone) more...
This goes on soooo smooth and covers blemishes well. I recommend it to all of my friends. Use a brush or just your fingers and it looks absolutely gorgeous.
Jodi S.
Oak Harbor, WA
This was not my favorite. It was too heavy and it transferred to everything even with a high quality setting spray. It does however cover up major breakouts.
Lizette O.
Maricopa, AZ
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
It has good coverage. It seems to dry out my skin it doesn' blend in well.  I have tried applying it with my fingers and with a foundation brush.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.