Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19859)
Media (1907)
Selena m.
Grand Jct, CO
Review for: Medium 54 more...
This product isn't my favorite. It's super thick, and hard to blend. It makes my face look a little caked. I wouldn't purchase again. It's also pretty pricy.
Nicole G.
Savannah, GA
Review for: Light 49 more...
I can't say enough good things about this foundation. The colors are amazing. The foundation is creamy and very blendable. It is full coverage but not cakey.
Alexis S.
Naples, FL
This foundation really does cover up any scars/blemishes that you do not want to see! It leaves a nice matte finish so you don't look dewy and oily all day!
Jennie V.
Hereford , AZ
I am obsessed with this it is pricey I think like $42 or something like that but it’s amazing coverage I like mine medium but buidlable and it definitely is.
Wendy V.
Renton, WA
I absolutely love this foundation it is full coverage and does such an amazing job at covering my pimples I will say tho it can look cakey if you over apply
Meaghan J.
Birmingham
Love that all her products are vegan. Her foundation is a little on the thicker side but very full coverage! Price point is a average. Lasts a very long tine
Cheyenne P.
Evans, GA
I loved this foundation for a long time, but it doesn’t do my oily skin any justice. I would suggest to anyone who doesn’t have oily skin or super dry skin!
Eden F.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
I absolutely love this foundation and I can't wait till her dewy foundation comes out. It is a full coverage foundation but feels very light when wearing it
Jodi S.
Oak Harbor, WA
This was not my favorite. It was too heavy and it transferred to everything even with a high quality setting spray. It does however cover up major breakouts.
Maritza F.
Mcallen , TX
My first foundation I fell in love with, full coverage, blends well and stays all day this will forever be a favorite for me and I always have some in stock
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.