Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1971)
Abbie O.
mathis
Absolutely love this product I buy it all the time so nice and the bottle is really nice and it leaves your face looking flawless and It just the best it can also cover tattoos you can’t find that around !
Alexis C.
Austin, TX
This stuff seriously cakes up in all my dry areas no matter what primer I use and how much I moisturize and exfoliate and if I touch my face it comes off even with setting spray
Sloane S.
Mansfield,AR
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
Excellent coverage and easy to apply!! I have a lot of redness in my face and this covers it up and lasts all day. Another bonus is that it feels very lightweight and not "cakey".
takara W.
Jonesboro, AR
I just recently started using this and I finally found a foundation that I absolutely love. I was looking for a foundation that would stay on all day and this one does just that. It goes on so well. I haven't found anything wrong with it yet.
This foundation has worked wonders for me! It applies very easily with a brush and a beauty blender, and is incredibly easy to work with. I have a very light and even complexion so I can't speak for how it works on a dark or uneven complexion
Megan T.
The product was very full coverage and matched well with my skin tone. It dried totally matte but it is definitely for people with oily skin. Being that my skin is combination, leaning more to dry, it didn't always work well with my texture.
Caity H.
I love this. It great coverage and matches my color perfectly. It is not for everyone. I am oily and it works well for me. It would not for those who are drier. It does oxidize a lot and can be a bit heavy.
Lindsey B.
Hudson, OH
This foundation is veryyy full coverage. I like the color range. I am very pale (NC10) and there was a shade that matched perfect from this line. I didn't need such a full coverage foundation, so I don't use it. I would recommend it though.
shania m.
I've used this foundation for a little over a year and I love it. Full coverage, good for oily skin, dry skin and combination skin. Gives you that airbrushed finish. Great quality
Tiara C.
Liberty, KY
Wasn't a huge fan of this for my skin type. It is wonderfully full coverage and hides imperfections but left my feeling dry and patchy after a few hours of wearing.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon