Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19864)
Media (1907)
Kaleigh P.
Bremerton, WA
This foundation is amazing. It covers amazingly, and stays put all day. You get a good size product for what you spend, and i think it is well worth the money.
Nika J.
Atlanta , GA
Definitely would recommend if you have oil skin. Provides a nice matte finish and also last long after setting with spray. Best to apply with a beauty blender
Ashley G.
Review for: Light 42 more...
I was excited to use this only to be disappointed. I have skin that tends to be a little dry. This showed everything on my face and did not give good coverage.
Ashley C.
Queen Creek, AZ
My #1 favorite foundation. I like full coverage and this does not disappoint! Covers my sun spots and makes my textured skin appear smooth as a baby's bottom.
Zitlali C.
Yuba City, CA
Amazing coverage lasts all day and it last long I got my first bottle in December and I'm not even half way thru with it ? One squirting covers half of my face
Sherri H.
I’m currently using this and it’s amazing I love the coverage it gives me and I only need 1 pump to complete my whole face! And it’s looks amazing on the skin!
Amber P.
Willow creek
Review for: 46 LIGHTS - COOL UNDERTONE more...
I love this foundation. It hides and covers EVERYTHING. I have combination skin and it does well. Need a good primer and need to blend very well. Matte finish.
Anaeli Z.
It really does give you full coverage, BUT sometimes when I apply around nose it will come out patchy which sometimes I end up having to mix my foundations!
Jessica A.
Glendale, AZ
Full coverage amazing flawless look. And you can use to cover tattoos as well. I love it and I love it ladies go get u kat von d foundation u won't regret it
Elizabeth S.
Jacksonville, FL
I like the product. The only vault I see is that my t zone will get very oily and the makeup will run. This causes my a touch up near the middle of the day.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.