Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19895)
Media (1911)
Karina R.
Swannanoa, NC
Review for: 46 LIGHTS - COOL UNDERTONE more...
This is by far my favorite works amazing and I just love this brand matte finish is like a bonus for this foundation it’s just perfect and the perfect coverage
darzhane h.
Portland, OR
The Kat von d lock it tattoo foundation is amazing it can cover up almost anything but it is a thick foundation and doesn't have a lot of shades to choose from
Jocelyn W.
pomona, CA
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
Very full coverage, didn’t have any issues with not being covered enough. It was very heavy om the face, I could feel it throughout the day, wasn’t comfortable
Paola V.
La Puente, CA
This foundation is soofl full coverage, be careful to not use a lot because it would make you look cakey! It's great for pily skin, it keeps me matte all night.
Ashley B.
Saint Louis, MO
Great coverage just was too heavy and thick for me but my skin has changed a lot so maybe I should retry this product plus I think she changed the formula too
Ana B.
I love this foundation. I have extreme oily skin and it stayed matte all day no oily shine came trough the foundation. This is with out a doubt my holy grail.
Tiffany T.
Brenham, TX
I’m in LOVE with this foundation. The coverage is phenomenal, and it stays put all day. It’s pricey, but it’s better than anything you’d buy at the drugstore!
Heidy F.
Its high coverage without leaving behind the cakey feel too it. When it oxidises it doesnt leave behind an orangey tint to it for women with a pale complexion.
Jess F.
Indianapolis, IN
This product does not cover like it says it should. I’ve had cheaper products that have covered better than this. I will say if you apply 2 coats, it is fine.
Somer C.
Heard a lot of good things about it, but when I got it, it wasn't everything I expected it to be! I love full coverage but it was very cakey and hard to blend!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.