Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19877)
Media (1909)
Hannah R.
Love this foundation. Has amazing coverage and isn't too thick on the skin. Love using it everyday mixed with a moisturizer or alone for a full coverage look.
Devonna G.
Madera, CA
The color range is not big and I have to mix colors to get my shade. But in whole I love the foundation and the look of it. Love that it's soooo high coverage.
Abby G.
This is my everyday foundation and I LOVE it. It provides so much coverage for blemishes/acne and gives a nice matte look with a setting powder along with it.
Yesenia S.
Dinuba, CA
This foundation has such good coverage! The day I tried mine it covered everything. Best foundation! Also a matte finish look ! It was bit heavy but worth it.
Rachel L.
Charlottesvle, VA
Gorgeous! This stuff feels amazing on my skin and smells so nice! There truly is a difference in a high end foundation. Cannot live without it on a date night!
Becky K.
Great full coverage foundation!! A little goes a long way so make sure you blend blend blend!!! Use this with KVD Setting Powder for a fabulous airbrushed look
Ravish F.
OMG this is my holy grail foundation I bought a new pack and used it till it's last trace was over this is a full coverage foundation I really enjoyed using it
Danielle W.
Dalton, GA
I love this foundation. It's so good for oily skin and it lasts all day. It doesn't cake my face and it applies so smooth. It's full coverage and just amazing.
Ailadi G.
Little Elm, TX
By far this is the best foundation!!! I love it so much everything I use it I get compliments about how flawless my face looked! It's also full coverage ❤️❤️❤️
Feyth T.
South Bend, IN
Very full coverage. Even out my skin tone very well and is not patchy. Products apply very easily over top it and concealer is not required when wearing this.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.