Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19903)
Media (1914)
Ashley C.
Queen Creek, AZ
My #1 favorite foundation. I like full coverage and this does not disappoint! Covers my sun spots and makes my textured skin appear smooth as a baby's bottom.
McCraya H.
Huntsville, AL
Kat Von D's collection is fabcalianta her products are the best so settle with a hint of bad girl rock sheik. pop of wonderful color to make a new look daily.
Zitlali C.
Yuba City, CA
Amazing coverage lasts all day and it last long I got my first bottle in December and I'm not even half way thru with it ? One squirting covers half of my face
Danielle M.
This foundation is literally a lifesaver in the winter. I have combination skin and in the winter my skin is dry and it always protects it it's really good :)
Martha S.
Indio, CA
I love it. Very good coverage I just started using this foundation and I really love it. I just use 2 pumps and that's enough for my face. Really recommend it!
Rebecca G.
Kingsville , TX
It's so mattifying I love it. I rather use this in the fall where it's not to hot to cake or tooooo cold to dry my skin out. Stays on all day, looks flawless.
Hunter B.
Westover, WV
I used this foundation for a while and I liked t. It's good full coverage. I don't think that I was matched up with the right shade that's why I quit using it.
Devonna G.
Madera, CA
The color range is not big and I have to mix colors to get my shade. But in whole I love the foundation and the look of it. Love that it's soooo high coverage.
Nika J.
Atlanta , GA
Definitely would recommend if you have oil skin. Provides a nice matte finish and also last long after setting with spray. Best to apply with a beauty blender
Callie B.
Rice, TX
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
Very very thick and full coverage. Not super easy to work with, but once it's on, it stays on all day. I love the fact that there are so many shades available!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.