Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19926)
Media (1916)
Jenny (.
St. Louis
This stuff was no joke. I was looking for full coverage and that’s just what you will get with this foundation. Smooth and easy to apply but very full coverage.
JackieTheGay A.
This foundation is very very thick. Covers literally anything, including tattoos. But it makes me breakout because of how thick it is, I think it clogs my pores
Paige K.
Very full coverage!! but a downside to it is, it does get very cakey.. but if you apply it with the right tools & use the right amount, it would look flawless!!
Maricela G.
Salem, OR
Full coverage matte foundation. It’s amazing and does what it says. However, a little pricey. I would buy it consistently and use it daily if I could afford to!
Megan W.
Clifton Park, NY
Love the coverage of this foundation but it can be drying. Best for oily to combination skin. Does feel heavy on the skin. Lasts all day with minimal touch ups.
Sarah E.
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
This is by far my favorite foundation ever. It does not feel greasy and it has amazing coverage. I honestly don’t know what I would do without this foundation!!
Anabel M.
After applying this foundation my skin stays matte the whole day long. But you must have a beauty blender or something similar to it so you can apply it easily.
Paulina C.
Santa Ana, CA
Review for: Light 49 more...
Im the type of person that has a really oily face. Using this product really scared me. The first day I uses this I saw that my face was less oily and was matte
Amanda R.
Buffalo, NY
Covers well can't even notice my tattoo with this product. It's not that we're ashamed to have them, just sometimes they don't go with our outfit! Right ladies?
Anna S.
Ringgold, GA
Love the coverage this provides when I'm wanting that flawless look. It's a heavier foundation, but goes on so smoothly and lasts forever. Well worth the money!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.