Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19889)
Media (1911)
Brandy D.
Review for: Light 48 more...
This is my go to! I love the coverage, it literally covers EVERYTHING & stays on ALL day! I have combination skin and I haven't had any issues with this product
Veronica R.
I love this foundation. It gives me a full coverage look. It covers everything from scars and redness. It stays on a good 8 hours for me without having to blot.
chloe g.
Scottsdale, AZ
This foundation is good. I'm not too impressed. I really like the packaging and the full coverage but it's not my shade so it's hard to really see if i like it.
Jenny (.
St. Louis
This stuff was no joke. I was looking for full coverage and that’s just what you will get with this foundation. Smooth and easy to apply but very full coverage.
NYC™ K.
Jackson Hts, NY
I loved this foundation for the longest but I find it too Much like this isn’t everyday. Definitely an amazing full coverage you can even use it as a concealer.
Paige K.
Very full coverage!! but a downside to it is, it does get very cakey.. but if you apply it with the right tools & use the right amount, it would look flawless!!
Jaime C.
Tallahassee, FL
AMAZING!! i use this everyday and it is perfect for covering anything and everything without breaking you out! I would 100% recommend this foundation to anyone.
Amber S.
Frisco
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-it Tattoo Foundation - Full Coverage, Liquid NET Wt 1.0 Fl. Oz / 30ml (Light 49 - light to medium complexion with golden undertone) more...
My favorite foundation for full coverage! It had a wonderful matte finish and covers all of your flaws to give you a nice flawless look! Long lasting for sure!!
Christi J.
Yukon, OK
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
I love this foundation...in the spring and fall. It stays put and the coverage is awesome. However, it can get cakey when you’re skin is either oily or too
Dry.
Chelcie D.
Wethersfield, CT
This product is definitely super full coverage but unfortunately I'm not a fan. I felt like it made my skin look cakey and I also did not like the smell at all.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.