Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19908)
Media (1916)
kassandra o.
plymouth, MI
Truly my favorite foundation EVER! Great coverage and lasts me a long time. It goes on easy and is very thick so you do not need to use a lot for full coverage!
Taylor P.
Auburn, MA
Gives my skin a finished and matte look. Like you will notice, the foundation has a thicker consistency and a little REALLY does go a long way. Worth the price.
Amy B.
New Caney, TX
My one and only go to foundation. I have yet to come across a full coverage foundation that covers like this without being heavy and actually march my skin tone
destanie s.
Hands down one of the best high end foundations out there. Everything you expect for the money you pay. Such a full coverage and really stays all day and night.
Stephanie V.
Sunnyside
Review for: Light 48 more...
Best high end foundation out there love this stuff keeps me matte all day long not a pep of oil shines threw my skin when I'm wearing this stuff amazing product
Brandy D.
Review for: Light 48 more...
This is my go to! I love the coverage, it literally covers EVERYTHING & stays on ALL day! I have combination skin and I haven't had any issues with this product
Paola R.
Full coverage foundation; but not for a everyday look, because is too heavy. This foundation make your look perfect and flawless for a long time during the day.
Caitlyn M.
Sherman
Review for: Light 48 more...
i brought this a while ago and i used it a lot for school and it looked really nice on the face and blended nice the and great coverage and didn't feel to heavy
Amanda W.
Lockhart, AL
It has pretty good full coverage. It isnt greasy. If you have a dry face then it probably is not for you. There is a variety of colors. It is not that expensive
Brianna m.
This foundation is so amazing! It has 100% full coverage! It covers up my acne and all my red spots so well! Definitely a must have in my makeup collection now!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.