Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19901)
Media (1912)
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
Doral, FL
I love that they are full coverage. I use the foundation, concealer and pressed powder depending on how my skin is doing. Most of the time you only need one product at a time.
Heidi M.
orland park
I love the coverage on this! I do feel like a pump goes a long way but I also feel like this product doesn't last as long as other foundations but I do love it!
Michelle C.
Folsom , CA
This lasts all day & all night. Perfect for going to work & then off to date later that evening. A little goes a long way & the price is great for what you get.
Naomie S.
Wilmington , DE
Y'all. This is my jam! I adore this foundation. It's amazing coverage! Flawless finish and it doesn't budge! I get compliments on my complexion all of the time.
Sapphire W.
Lulu, FL
Love this foundation, a little goes a long way and the coverage is amazing. Never imagined I'd spend almost $40 for foundation but it's worth every single penny
Melissa V.
It have a love/hate relationship with this foundation. It has really great coverage but it dries fast. And if you use too much product your face will look cakey
Tiffany T.
Good foundation ! But keep it sheer because a lot of it builds up to be cakey and looks hella gross ! Makes your skin have bumps if you apply way to much of it.
Victoria L.
Spartanburg , SC
My second high end foundation that I have bought and it is worth the money a little goes a long way because of how thick it is the foundation is very heavy duty
Jenny L.
I went through 2 bottles of this because I do my makeup on a daily. I love how it's matte but i did notice that it got Cakey around my nose and acne especially.
Megan H.
Van Buren, AR
I have used this for my tattoo for nursing school. It is okay however there aren’t enough shades so just because it covers the tattoo doesn’t mean it looks nice
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.