Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1935)
Laura M.
Jackson , ID
I loved this foundation until it made me break out really bad. It has a very strong smell. If you have dry skin do not use this.
Paola V.
Mind you that I have tried so many foundations it's quite ridiculous. I wear the shade medium 53 neutral. I do not feel like this foundation oxidizes and it does lean more towards a yellow undertone. This is great for people who love a Flawless and matte finish. I think the best way to use this Foundation is with a brush that is super dense versus a beauty blender.
Lana L.
Katy, TX
I have been Testing this product for a few months now and I have to say that I absolutely love it. It is medium to full coverage, best applied with a damp sponge or beautyblender. personally I have been using it with the beautyblender pro and it gives me a flawless matte finish. It doesn't appear cakey nor did I get shiny with this product at any moment. It lasts all day without having to reapply or blend out any smile lines.
Abigail B.
Silsbee, TX
This foundation is very versatile! I love it! There are many different shades to choose from and you will never be disappointed! The coverage is medium to full and its more of a matte finish. I love it!
jordan w.
Poseyville, IN
If you want an expensive brand and very full coverage this is decent. Just have to use it with a good primer and i found that smash box basic primer is the best so far. Lasts awhile but way too thick for me
Yiadelish C.
Toa Baja
Es la mejor base que he probado, de verdad que es excelente tiene una terminación en matte hermosa, cubre perfecta y la combinación con el primer es excelente, se aplica muy bien y es fácil de manejar, les recomiendo la base y el primer, el delineador.
tiffany s.
Twin lakes, WI
Full coverage without being Cakey!
Which is hard to have!
Price isn't too bad for the amazing quality
It's a matte finish which I like and not dewy feeling. I think those that want full. Overage would really enjoy the product.
Rachel Rose P.
El Paso, TX
One of my holy grails! It’s full coverage but doesn’t make me feel super cakey. Love it mixed with Farsali rose gold elixir
Kristina H.
Tacoma, WA
After using MAC for years, and constantly getting broke out, I decided to go to sephora and get some samples. I like a full coverage foundation and they suggested this line, i used it with my beauty blender and immediately was in love with the matte finish and the coverage

try this you wont be disappointed.
Kristen B.
Roseville, MI
I love love love this foundation. It's full coverage and literally hides EVERYTHING. It is a little heavy but I love it.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?

Amazon