Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19888)
Media (1911)
Rachel Rose P.
El Paso, TX
One of my holy grails! It’s full coverage but doesn’t make me feel super cakey. Love it mixed with Farsali rose gold elixir
Kristina H.
Tacoma, WA
After using MAC for years, and constantly getting broke out, I decided to go to sephora and get some samples. I like a full coverage foundation and they suggested this line, i used it with my beauty blender and immediately was in love with the matte finish and the coverage

try this you wont be disappointed.
Kristen B.
Roseville, MI
I love love love this foundation. It's full coverage and literally hides EVERYTHING. It is a little heavy but I love it.
Its the best fundarions. I like this very much. This fundations is perfect. Is very easy to apply en the face. I recomended is nice. Is heavy for face fundations. Yes i am buy again is very beutifull.
Ashleigh T.
Ardmore, AL
Love love love this product it takes very little product . full coverage. Matte finish i can not say how much i love it
Pixie E.
Dayton
Love this. I use it everyday. Great full coverage and smooth application. I mix mine with moisturizer for a dewy glow.
Stephanie G.
Not really sure how I feel or if I would buy it again. It's pretty expensive and I don't like how thick it is. I feel like it clogs my pores and makes me feel like I have a ton of makeup on.
Eric T.
Beaverton, OR
One of the best foundations out there, for those who want a full coverage matte finish , this is it! I use a beauty blender to apply it cause a brush can cake it on to heavy.. highly recc.
Leah S.
Midland, TX
Super good coverage and matte to the core I love this foundation and a little goes a long way I love it nothing bad
Savannah P.
Jasper, AL
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
I absolutely love this foundation. It’s slightly heavy on your skin but you get a full coverage look! It’s lasts all day long until you take it off. I highly recommended this to others!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.