Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19908)
Media (1916)
Schantale W.
Hampton
I really enjoy using this foundation I didn’t think that I would but it’s pretty amazing. Kat Von D has the best pigmentation of this universe get it
Priscilla S.
Rochester, NY
I purchased this and returned it within a week. The formula is thin enough (not watery, but it's definitely not exactly a cream), but holy cow, does it apply like frosting on your face. I thought the full coverage like this was what I wanted, but halfway through the day I noticed that it was coming off of my blemish-free areas, and a lot of pigment was sticking to my blemishes. They were even more noticeable than if I'd been wearing nothing. The color range is odd, not strictly dark to light. There's a wide range of varying tones, so if you go with it, have an associate match your skin tone even if you're a pro, just to save the hassle. I half expected to find out my strange experience was a fluke when I returned it, but the guy who helped me actually explained that those are pretty typical complaints about it, for what that's worth. Wouldn't recommend.
Kaylee W.
Terre Haute , IN
Really good product and very impressed! Quality is great!!! Completely covered my tattoo for my friends wedding. I would defiantly recommend this product to anyone, friends family, you name it!
Maria N.
Absolutely love these lock it products from Kat Von D. They are definitely the best line of face makeup I've ever used. I love that they are full coverage. I use the foundation, concealer and pressed powder depending on how my skin is doing. Most of the time you only need one product at a time. I love how easily it also blends. There's a huge variety of shades as well for all skin colors. I highly recommend this entire line.
Precious S.
Clyde, NC
Review for: 42 LIGHT - NEUTRAL UNDERTONE more...
I had heard people raving about this foundation and wanted to try it for myself. I was really disappointed in it though. It clung to my dry patches very badly even after moisturizing and using primer. I wouldn't buy this again.
Kelsey P.
Beckley, WV
Love love love this foundation it's full coverage and it blends so well also makes your face looks flalways to, I'd tell anybody to use it.
Erin H.
Roswell, GA
LOVE! Use it every day! It is great coverage without making me look like a different person! I use it with the Kat von d setting powder.
Makayla L.
Sand Springs
I love this Foundation! I've struggled with finding a foundation that helps cover acne and this does just the trick! I was so shocked when I first put it on, and now it helps me so much! I definitely recommend it.
Shana
MY HOLY GRAIL!!!!!!! I have tried countless foundations. And I can honestly say this is my favorite. I will never go back to any other.
Nicole C.
Baltimore, MD
I liked the coverage with the foundation but my only issue is that it looks so flakey up close. I have oily skin so it was weird to see it look so flakey and dry. It was hard to blend and had a thick consistency. Looks great in photos and far away but up close its a mess. Ended up returning it.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.