Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19913)
Media (1915)
Jordyn G.
New Haven, CT
I I went to the mall and had the color matched for my skin before I purchased it, so the color was exactly what I expected. This is a very matte full coverage foundation, so it may not look the best if you have dry skin. Moisturize, Moisturize, Moisturize! is the key. Also, do not pump a lot out, because less is more with this product. You will probably only need a little more that a pea size pump to cover your entire face! I love that a little covers a lot, because that means we don't use as much on a daily basis. I use this everyday. It is my favorite foundation at the moment. I moisturize first, then primer, then foundation, and finally, I lock it into place with translucent power for a all day hold. It does not feel like I have makeup on with this foundation. A lot of full coverage foundation feels like it is caked on your face, but the Kat Von
Mia G.
Paragould, AR
Nice full coverage. I definitely do not plan on switching foundations anytime soon. With Only 2 pumps I completely and fully cover my face and and it isn't tacky.
Mikaylah M.
Church Hill, TN
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
I wanted this to work for me but it smells like paint, feels heavy, and the Wet n Wild photofocus is extremely similar so if you are going to try one get that!
Anna L.
Johnson City, TN
This is a good foundation for full coverage that will stay in place. It doesn't take a lot of the product to cover the whole face. It is a very thick substance which I do not like but that's what comes with good coverage!
This is a really affordable high end foundation but I only have a few concerns. 1) It is very drying! It is a matte foundation so it is going to be drying, but I have oily skin and it was too much for me. I've tried to really moisturize my face before hand and it's still very dry. 2) because it is so dry/matte it gets patchy in certain areas. Places like my forehead or chin or around the nose. 3) it's hard to blend with a brush and fingers. I haven't tried it with a beauty blender but it's very hard to lend with a brush. Other than that it's very full coverage and very affordable!
Rebecca J.
Emmaus, PA
I absolutely love Kat Von D Tattoo Foundation cover up it will cover up your tattoo if you don't want your tattoo to show. It's an amazing product. I highly recommend it. It's well worth the
Nida Q.
Hamilton, NJ
I love this makeup brand it has such good products. They work the best and I never had any complaints about any of their makeup products. I'm been using this brand for years and I recommend any makeup products from this brand because it's worth buying and it's worth spending the money on.
Samm W.
Kingfield, ME
Love this foundation! It is very full coverage, which works great for me because I have extremely red skin. The one downside it that this looks valet on dry skin- but that can be remedied by moisturizing before putting it on!
Dani B.
Nice heavy coverage. Good color. Did not look cakey on my face. Blended very well. I highly recommend anything from Kat. Love that it's animal friendly.
Monica R.
Piscataway, NJ
years and when they re formulated it was too thick. Bought everything from Channel to Lancôme and couldn’t find one with some hydration, coverage, and wearable for all day that didn’t feel thick. A friend on a whim offered me this, bc she bought the wrong color. I gave it a go and was so surprised as I’ve not used drugstore makeup before. I would still recommend using good moisturizer, eye cream, etc. P.S for giggles I purchased the glow primer that goes with this primer and didn’t fail me either. I normally use Lancôme’s glow primer and it’s quite nice as wel
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.