Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19914)
Media (1915)
Mariah B.
Carriere, MS
I have never tried such a full coverage foundation in my life and I love it. The color I have matches my skin perfectly which has never happened for me before. It’s also so full coverage that I don’t even need concealer. I can’t recommend this enough to everyone!
Laura V.
My first time trying out Kat Von D foundation. It is extra full coverage. I wasn’t used to this much coverage so it was a big surprise when I realized that one drop was enough to cover my entire face. Doesn’t feel heavy but it doesn’t set as well as I’d like.
Sabrina S.
Review for: 44 LIGHT - COOL UNDERTONE more...
I liked how much coverage this foundation gave me but it looked so patchy on my skin. It didn't sit well on my cheeks and nose. It may work well on someone else's skin but it didn't work on mine. You do get a lot of product for $35 so that's a good deal.
Elisa E.
This foundation give unbelievable coverage. It seriously will cover everything. However I do feel it on my face after a while which is why I only gave it 4 oh of 5 stars. It is very “heavy” to me. But for days where I don’t need to wear foundation long but need great coverage this is perfect!
Carol J.
Fargo,ND
Review for: 52 Medium - Warm Undertone more...
The color was perfect and that never happens for me. So easy to apply dap on and sponge it in. Or brush I prefer sponge. Full coverage little goes a long way. The pro to having this is you’re always going to have that airbrushed look. I will buy this again.
Magdalena M.
This is hands down my favorite foundation!! I have problematic skin and have red undertones to my cheeks. With any other foundation I would have to cake it on layer by layer but not with lock it!! It's expensive but honestly worth the investment. Incredible.
Alissa C.
Pocatello, ID
It's a good Foundation if you have oily skin. It is matte and will last all day. It doesn't break apart near my nose like most foundations do. The reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because I do have very sensitive skin and I think it's making me break out.
Christine P.
N Branford, CT
Review for: Other more...
This is a great foundation if you are looking for full coverage. It's fairly thick but I've found if I prime my skin with an oil first I have no problems applying it and it won't look cakey. Because it's thick you just need to make sure you take the time to blend!
Candace D.
Atlanta
Review for: Deep 78 Neutral more...
My go to. If you like FULL coverage this is for you. Extremely pigmented. I find it applies best with her brush, and is too think to use with a beauty blender. I love the finish and how LONG it lasts. If you don't like max coverage this is not for you.
Leagh C.
kansas city
Recently got addicted to this!! Makes my skin look so good you can’t even tell I’m wearing foundation but it makes my skin look flawless at the same time!!!!! I️ love this!! I️ always look flawless with this stuff!! I️ don’t ever wear makeup with out it. Ten out of ten the best product to could purchase
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.