Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19864)
Media (1907)
Sarah M.
I love this foundation! Definitely recommend! A little goes a long way and it covers blemishes easily. I'm very oily but with this foundation I barely get oily at all!
Bailey L.
This is great if you really want your makeup to last more than a normal work/school day. I wouldn't like to wear this for just a regular day. Too thick and heavy for me
Marcia N.
Mastic, NY
If you like full coverage this is the way to go ! But at the same time it's very Cakey , it's kind of heavy and it last a while if you set it and use a good primer , definitely should try if you like full coverage
Haven S.
Review for: Light 44 more...
Nice foundation with full coverage, but it can look cakey in some lighting. If you dont mind that or are willing to put in some extra time to blend, then this is great.
Melissa L.
This is a pretty good foundation when you want FULL coverage. I like the formula, however it feels a bit heavy on the face. Blends well, though, and covers EVERYTHING.
Deborah G.
This was the first product of high end that I ever bought and I still ware it it's a full coverage foundation that's lightweight and doesn't crease in my smile lines
Samm W.
Kingfield, ME
This foundation makes my skin looks flawless and it's the first foundation I've tried that doesn't slip throughout the day. My shade is light 46, and it is perfect! I don't even use concealer with this, except for a bit under my eyes. Holy grail foundation!
Kim R.
Fresno, CA
Lasts all day for me and is extremely full coverage. I bough last year and still have over a quarter left because you need SO little. It goes a very long way. It can be a tad cakey which is why I use a damp beauty sponge with it. Really covers my acne scars and discoloration.
cheyenne m.
Campbellsvlle, KY
I actually purchased this foundation last year. Although im not sure if it has an expiration date or not, I still have 1/4 a botttle left! I love this. It is completely full coverage and doesn't take much! I apply with a beauty blender to achieve a flawless look. The bottle itself is designed to use every.last.drop. literally! Its not cakey and it has a matte finish. Which is perfect for me since I have oily t zone. Recommend finding a good powder to go overtop though because it will transfer if you have a lot on. Well worth the price!
Mia G.
Paragould, AR
Nice full coverage. I definitely do not plan on switching foundations anytime soon. With Only 2 pumps I completely and fully cover my face and and it isn't tacky.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.